Friday, August 1, 2008

"Town Hall" Meeting Saturday at 2:00 p.m.

"Town Hall" Meeting Saturday at 2:00 p.m.
By Walter Moore, Candidate for Mayor of Los Angeles, WalterMooreForMayor.com
August 1, 2008

Hey, if you don't have plans for tomorrow afternoon, Ron Kaye, former editor of the Daily News, is holding a "Town Hall" meeting starting at 2:00 p.m. at the Glassell Park Community/Senior Center, 3750 N. Verdugo Road, in Glassell Park.

Pitchforks and torches are optional, but I think they'd lend a nice touch to the ambience.

I'll be there, and I'll bring bumper stickers and Jamiel's Law petitions. And contribution forms -- I almost forgot contribution forms!

A word of caution about finding the place: Ron says "the Gassell Park Community/Senior center is located in back of a Public Storage facility at Glassell Park, 3750 N. Verdugo Road, just off the Glendale (2) Freeway."

I hope to see you there.

No comments: