Tuesday, November 18, 2008

HELP! Please Come Sign My Petition Saturday!

HELP! Please Come Sign My Petition Saturday!
By Walter Moore, Candidate for Mayor of Los Angeles, WalterMooreForMayor.com
November 18, 2008

I need your John Hancock, and I need it now!

If you are a registered voter who lives in the City of Los Angeles, please come sign the petition to put my name on the ballot at Campaign Headquarters this Saturday, November 22, 2008, between 10:00 a.m. and 4:00 p.m.

It's in the red brick building at 6535 Wilshire Boulevard, #204, Los Angeles, 90048. We're a couple of blocks east of the intersection of Wilshire and La Cienega. Please park on the street to avoid getting towed.

We need to file at least 500 signatures, and no more than 1,000. Right now, all I have is about 275. Like you, my volunteers and I work full-time, so we can't spend all day going door to door. That's why I need you to come to Campaign HQ this Saturday. If I don't get enough signatures by Saturday, I'll have to cancel my Thanksgiving trip to visit family in Texas. You don't want that horrible burden on your shoulders, do you? Of course not. That kind of guilt could scar you for life.

Plus, while you're at HQ, you can pick up free yard signs, bumper stickers, refrigerator magnets, buttons and, while supplies last, t-shirts and hats. These are a great way to spread the word. People keep telling me how they found out about me from someone's bumper sticker, or how the hat lead to a conversation, which led to new members of our team.

Anyhow, I really need you to make the trip to Campaign HQ this Saturday. Signing my petition now can keep you from having to sign bigger and bigger checks for DWP bills and City taxes later.

Plus, while you're at Campaign HQ, you can sign not just my petition, but the petitions for our slate of candidates for City Attorney, City Controller, and City Council.

See you Saturday!






No comments: