Sunday, October 19, 2008

Video of Woodland Hills Rally

Video of Woodland Hills Rally
By Walter Moore, Candidate for Mayor of Los Angeles, WalterMooreForMayor.com
October 19, 2008

You can see video, on your own computer, right now, of my speech at our -- your and my -- rally on October 14, 2008 in Woodland Hills. Here's a link to see the video at my website. (If you have trouble with the link, just go to WalterMooreForMayor.com and click on the picture of me.)

Plus, I'm offering a two-for-the-price-of-one sale: for every $100 you donate, we'll get another $100 in matching funds, up to the first $500 you contribute.

You can contribute up to $1,000 per person, but only the first $500 gets matched.

We're going to do this, people. We're going to fix this city.

Click here to contribute.

No comments: