4th OF JULY SAFETY
WHAT: The Los Angeles County & City Fire Departments along with Law Enforcement leaders encourage everyone to have an enjoyable and safe 4th of July celebration. Citizens are encouraged to attend a professional fireworks show to reduce the risk of fires and injuries. Fire and Police officials will discuss high-fire dangers and firearm infractions.
WHO: * Sheriff Leroy Baca, Los Angeles County Sheriff Department
* Police Chief William Bratton, Los Angeles Police Department
* Representatives from Grossman Burn Center and Children’s Burn Foundation
* Fire Chief Douglas Barry, Los Angeles Fire Department
* Fire Chief P. Michael Freeman, Los Angeles County Fire Department
* Representatives from the Los Angeles School Police Department
WHEN: Monday, June 29, 2009, at 10:00 a.m.
WHERE: Los Angeles County Fire Department
Cecil R. Gehr Training Center
1320 N. Eastern Ave, Los Angeles, CA 90063 (Upper Drill Area, TG 635-F3)
VISUALS: * “Safe and Sane” and Illegal Fireworks displayed on table
* Jr. Fire Chief’s Poster Contest Winners Announced
x x x x